WIN a My Babiie Catwalk Collection stroller
The super-convenient, easy-to-use and sporty MB02 stroller from My Babiie is now available in two stunning new designs courtesy of model and TV personality Abbey Clancy's stylish Catwalk Collection - and we have the beautiful Clouds version to give away!
In soft grey with sweet cloud motifs inside and outside the extendable three-position hood, as well as on the coordinating harness pads, this stroller has a lovely contemporary feel for a boy or girl. And all those good looks come with a host of practical features, with a lightweight frame and lockable swivel front wheels offering easy manoeuvrability and handling even in tight and crowded spaces, and an extra-large shopping basket and included cupholder and raincover making family life that bit simpler! A full lie-flat recline means the MB02 is suitable from birth.
For your chance to win an Abbey Catwalk Collection MB02 Clouds stroller, enter now! (Don't forget that if you're a VIP member, you will receive 25 automatic entries into the draw.)
Join VIP for just £12 for a 1 year membership and get the following:
- 25 instant entries into this competition
- Auto entry into all comps
- Chance to test top pushchairs
- Competitions close on the day indicated on each individual competition page.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all successful entrants.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and telephone within 7 days of the competition draw.
- Within 14 days of notification the winners are required to email confirmation of their postal address(es) and acceptance of the prize(s) to Pushchair Expert. In the event that the winner(s) does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days their entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- As a winner, your name and location will be posted on our Facebook page once we have spoken with you to let you know you are the winner.
- The prizes will be sent by courier or recorded delivery, to the winner(s) within 14 days of receipt of address confirmation from the winner, and on a date arranged between the Pushchair Expert and the winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- All entrants must have a valid email address and daytime telephone numbers.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- The prizes cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- Winner(s) name and county will be displayed on www.pushchairexpert.com.
- Winner(s) consent to their name and county being disclosed on the Pushchair Expert website as stated above.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to all additional competition rules.
- The decision of the Managing Director or General Manager of Pushchair Expert will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
- Any automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to change these competition rules without notice.
- VIP members get the number of competition entries specified in the competition. They are also eligible for one extra free entry.
- Competition entry is FREE and limited to same number of entries as VIP members.