BOB Revolution SE testers required. Closed
We are looking for 2 mums or dads to join our Living With team to test the BOB Revolution SE from Britax.
Recently awarded 4.5* in our Pushchair Expert Review we have got 2 x BOB Revolution SE products for testing.
Our conclusion read:-
If you are in the market for an off-road pushchair, don’t overlook BOB. I guarantee that you will be impressed. The build quality alone marks it out as something special.
At £405 the BOB Revolution SE is well priced. It’s light, manoeuvrable and folds down nice and small once the wheels have been removed, oh and it has really cool suspension. If you are in the market for something to hit the forests and hills at the weekend, I would take a look at the Revolution range. I think you might just like it!
Wherever you explore, this versatile design takes you to the zoo today, trail tomorrow and all that’s in between.
- Swivelling Front Wheel – Great for agile manoeuvring and tight turning; lock it in place for increased stability.
- Easy-Fold Frame – Easy, two-step folding,
- Suspension System – Ensures your baby has a smooth ride on any terrain.lightweight frame.
- Accessory Adapter – For quick and easy attachment of the BOB Infant Carrier Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Reclining Seat – Ultra padded, adjustable, reclining seat means baby is comfortable.
- Five-Point Harness – Padded harness helps to keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-Position Canopy – Overhead coverage helps to protect your baby from the elements; the large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your child.
- Wheels – High-impact polymer composite wheels to handle even the roughest terrain.
- Storage Features – Two interior seat pockets, one large pocket on seat back and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath.
- Tracking Adjustment – A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight.
- Parking Brake – Engage and release with the step of your foot, helps to keep stroller in place while at rest.
- Handlebar – Padded handlebar provides grip comfort and wrist strap adds security while strolling.
How do I apply to become an BOB Revolution SE tester?
At the bottom of this page is a set of questions that all applicants must complete. Once answered, please email the questions and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org – and here is the important bit. You MUST put ‘BOB Revolution SE' in the subject of the email. Failure to do this will mean your application is rejected.
The last date for BOB Revolution SE applications is Thursday the 5th September 2013. Any received after this will be rejected.
Please complete the following application requirements in FULL and email them to email@example.com with ‘BOB Revolution SE' in the email subject.
Please provide the following information.
No VIP number? Become a VIP.
Please note applications without a VIP number will be rejected.
The DOB and Gender of the chief Pushchair tester:
- If pregnant your due date:
Details of any other children:
Facebook Profile – if applicable:
Twitter Profile – if applicable:
Blog Address – if applicable :
Do you have regular access to a PC or Smartphone?:
- Please answer the following questions.
1. Which pushchairs have you owned?
2. Why would you make a great tester?
3. Have you ever been involved in any other testing programs? If so please send us a link.
4. Please review in 300 words or less the pushchair you currently own, or one from a friend or family – please include 2 photos which you have taken to accompany the review:
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
The Pushchair remains the property of Britax / BOB at all times.
- You cannot use a Toddler Board of any sort on the Pushchair.
- As a 'Living With' tester you have the equipment to update the Pushchair Expert website for a period of 6 months.
The 'Living With' BOB Revolution SE testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 6 months.
The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the Pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert’s cost.
In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and Britax / BOB are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
The Pushchair will be with the tester for 6 months from the date of delivery. After this it can be returned at Pushchair Experts cost.
You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.