Testers Required! Out'n'About Little Nipper Double
We are looking for 2 VIP members to test the Out'n'About Little Nipper Double worth £499.95 for 3 months!
How would you like the opportunity to road test this four wheeled side-by-side pushchair that is ultra-lightweight and compact, weighing less than 11kg? We are recruiting testers for our 'Living With' programme so that you can share your experience, as a real Mum or Dad, using the Out'n'About Little Nipper Double.
We were really impressed in our review last year, giving it a full 5 star rating! Read more here.
The Little Nipper Double is available in three different colours, which the two testers can choose from - Jet Black, Poppy Red and Marine Blue.
How do I apply to become a Out'n'About Little Nipper Double tester?
We are looking for 2 VIP families for this 'Living With' program, one with a toddler and newborn and one with children similar in age. If you would like to be considered, read on!
Below you will find a link to our application form that all applicants must complete.
Here is the important bit. The last date for Out'n'About applications is 8th July 2017. Any applications received after this will be rejected.
You can fill in the online form by clicking this link.
**Don't forget to attach your pictures!!**
Good luck everyone we are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Team at Pushchair Expert.
Terms and Conditions.
All testers will be asked to agree to and sign the following terms and conditions before receiving their pushchair.
LIVING WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The pushchair remains the property of the supplier at all times.
2. As a 'Living With' tester, you have a smartphone and/or laptop and the ability to email written and video updates for a period of 3 months.
3. The 'Living With' testers agree to update the Pushchair Expert website a minimum of 4 times in every month for a period of 3 months.
4. The content of the 'Living With' reviews is the sole property of Pushchair Expert. If a tester wants to replicate the content they are creating on the Pushchair Expert website in areas such as blogs, Facebook pages and articles, they must seek permission from Pushchair Expert beforehand.
5. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the tester forfeiting the use of the pushchair. It will immediately be collected at Pushchair Expert's cost.
6. In the event of point 6, Pushchair Expert and the supplier are not responsible if a tester does not have a replacement pushchair.
7. The pushchair will be with the tester for 3 months from the date of delivery. After this time it can be returned at Pushchair Expert's cost.
8. You are happy for photographs of you and your children to appear on the Pushchair Expert website and Facebook page.
9. You are happy to provide two forms of ID
10. These terms and conditions may be subject to change if required, successful applicants will be notified.